Greetings everyone, belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2013 and finally, welcome to my little corner of the web. Over the course of the year I mean to fix up this site and get it back and going the way I would like too. Sorry for the lack of material over the past year but work has kept me a little bit busier than expected last year and hopefully I can arrange a better balance between the two.
Back in 2011, I made a list of of New Year’s Resolutions, and I think I will bring that back for this year. I would like to make a list of ten resolutions this year but so far I only have five. Would any of you care to give me a hand as I only have nine?
- Go to the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal this year.
- paint 365 miniatures to 3rd Generation specs, (buttons in the right places).
- Complete 15 dives this year.
- End the year at a less weight than I started this year.
- Go on at least 12 hikes this year.
- obtain more certifications than I have started with this year.
- Complete one post on this blog per week.
- Go to the Hamilton Air Show this year as a DH Mosquito is flying in it.
- Replace my passport.
- ? ? ?
Well I guess that’s it for my first blog post of 2013. 51 more to go. Please be nice on the suggestions for the tenth resolution, as not only would I like to see 2014, I want to see if NYC has a back to back Grand Prix with Montreal, and I want to see both of them in person.